For Agencies and Teams
Diagnose Past Errors & Issues
Being an 'A' Player rainmaker or sales person does not necessarily qualify you for Hiring 'A' Players. Its a very different skill set, one essential to the role of the Front Line Sales Manager or FLSM. In many small companies and sales force, typically with 8 or fewer sales people, the Sales Director often has the title of VP Sales.
We provide a 1 -1/2 day training program that will make you more successful as an organization, sales director, or gm/managing director of consultants that need to close business.
We will help you understand:
• Where you've gone wrong in the past
• The real cost of hiring B & C Players
• Why the 'DO' standard leads to mediocrity
• How to Write a Hiring Ad that works
• Where to look and What to look for
• How to qualify for success
• 5 Essential Interviews to raise quality and save time
• Additional factors that really matter